Champion Financial Supports Fire Relief Efforts
As we move into the New Year, we can’t help but remember the tragic fires that plagued our great state in 2018. Unfortunately, they were some of the deadliest in California’s history, destroying nearly 14,000 homes and 153,000 acres.
Though we cannot completely rectify the damage, Champion Financial Services would like to take a small step toward revitalizing our great state. We’ll send you lavender seeds, completely free of charge. Why lavender? French Lavender is a strong, fire-resistant plant that thrives in dry conditions like those found on the California landscape.
At Champion Financial Services, our mission is to help clients meet their financial needs and pursue their dreams. Read more about our commitment to service here.
Let’s Revitalize California Together
We’ll mail lavender seeds to your door free of charge. All you have to do is plant them!
Please confirm your shipping address:
Lavender Planting Instructions
Lavender seeds are slow to germinate, but will yield beautiful plants. Please follow up the instructions below.
- Prepare your lavender seeds to germinate indoors. They need warm temperatures, ideally between 65 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit (18 to 21 Celsius). If you don’t have a warm place, you can use a heating pad to keep them warm. The seeds take one to three months to germinate.
- Use shallow seed trays and barely cover your seeds with soil. Use light soil. Keep the seeds humid but not wet.
- Choose a sunny place for your seed trays, as the sun will keep the soil from getting too wet and keep the seeds warm.
- Your lavender seedlings will be ready to transplant when there are several seeds in every plant.
- Remember to keep your lavender plants in warm spots. The first year of growth may not be remarkable, but by the second year, your lavender will be in full bloom. Patience is the key to a beautiful lavender plant.
Lavender Health Benefits
Decreases Anxiety and Stress
Ground lavender can be massaged into the temples to help you relax and fall asleep easier. It can also be made into a tea to reduce anxiety and stress.
Lavender has anti-inflammatory components. You can add lavender flowers to bathwater, take a long soak, and let the anti-inflammatory properties sink in.
Improves Hair Quality
For hair loss or other follicular ailments, soak dried lavender flowers in water and apply the blend to your hair. This mixture will work as an effective shampoo and can improve the quality of your hair.
If your skin is dry or irritated, add dried lavender flowers into a spray bottle with water and spray the infused water onto your skin to quickly feel the relief.
You can apply crushed lavender leaves to skin injuries to heal fast and prevent infections.
If you’d like to know more about the benefits of lavender, please visit this website.